If you simply have a query about any aspect of this policy or wish to have any part of it clarified, please contact your local branch office.
James Winn Ltd respects each person’s privacy and this policy will advise you how we collect and use the personal information that you supply us with. By submitting your data to us, it is implied that you have given us your permission to use your data under the terms of this policy.
Why we need your details: James Winn ltd collect and use your personal details, which can include telephone numbers, address and e-mail, so that we can process one of the following:
• Reply to any requests for information that you ask us for
• Clarify any particular query
• Resolve any problems with services that we may supply to you
• Supply details of any product or service within the James Winn group of offices only that we believe may meet your needs
• Cross check any information that we receive with that held on our database
How we receive the information: the information that we hold may be supplied by you directly to us by telephone, office visit or e-mail. We may also have information that has been supplied to us by one of our business partners for marketing purposes.
Who has access to this information? Your details will be kept within the James Winn ltd organisation until such time as you ask for them to be removed or we decide that, in absence of any response, they should be removed. Your details will not be sold or otherwise disposed of to any third party except where we are legally obliged to do so or where we believe that such action will protect the interests of James Winn and/or the security of its staff.
• How Secure are your details? When you register your details, we will take all reasonable steps to keep these details secure and free from unauthorised access by use of technology and internal systems which will be updated as new technology becomes available and is appropriate to our systems.
• We Provide training on data protection as part of inductions, with regular refreshers
• We use encryption software & outsourced security and have no unauthorised access to usb ports.
• We review personal data held, identifying how long it needs to be kept for and we securely destroy data when no longer required.
• Manual documents are locked in secure cabinets.
Removing or changing your information: if you wish to change the information that we hold for you, please contact the relevant office.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database either permanently or temporarily, please advise the office with which you originally registered. Your information will be removed as soon as is practically possible.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about the way in which your details are used or stored by this company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: James Winn. 29 Market Place, Thirsk YO7 1HD